Microsoft Small Business Specialist Competency
What is Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification?
As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist we have had to demonstrate our ability to fully understand the unique requirements of small, growing organisations.
What does this mean for your business?
- You can trust your IT is in good hands – Microsoft Small Business Specialists are trained and supported by Microsoft. They’re the experts – and they’ve got the badge to prove it.
- They’ll save you from costly and time-consuming mistakes – Microsoft Small Business Specialists work quickly, efficiently and accurately. They are able to recommend and supply the latest and most appropriate Microsoft technology for your business. They make the job look easy, because it is – for them.
- They specialise in small businesses (and no business is too small) – Microsoft Small Business Specialists look after small businesses day in, day out. They understand the issues you face, and enjoy solving them.
- They have access to specific resources for small businesses – Our specialists are provided with a wealth of invaluable resources that are specific to small businesses like yours.
- They do what they do best, so you can do what you do best – IT solutions can improve your company’s productivity. Our specialists have extensive experience managing small business networks. They know what IT solutions will address your business needs. They can also offer valuable IT support.
Product implementation and support solutions:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Windows Small Business Server 2003/2008
- Windows Small Business Server Essentials 2011
- Windows Small Business Server Standard 2011
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Office 365 (Office Web Apps, SharePoint, Lync and Exchange in the Cloud)
- Office 2013
- Windows Intune
- Windows 7/8 Professional
- Dynamics CRM Workgroup Server 2011
Show all > Certificates